The annual African Economic Outlook (AEO) monitors the continent’s state of affairs using a collaborative approach. The AEO assesses the recent economic and social situation in Africa, projects likely developments for the near future and explores a special theme on the structure of African economies. The AEO 2017, the 16th edition, examines entrepreneurship and industrialisation in Africa. The report results from a unique partnership between three international organisations: the African Development Bank, the OECD Development Centre and the United Nations Development Programme.
- PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO COMPULSORY LAND ACQUISITION PROCESS FOR KEY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN KENYA
- Alternative Power & Energy, 2019: Trends and Developments
- Firm’s Lawyers Ranked in Chambers Global 2018
- Digitization of Kenya’s Land Transactions and Processes
- New Rules and Regulations Governing Land Registration, and Extension and Renewal of Leases await Parliamentary Approval
- Public-Private Partnerships in Power Transmission in Africa