The World Bank’s ‘Linking up: Public-Private Partnerships in Power Transmission in Africa’ 2017 Report examines private sector-led investments in transmission globally and how this approach is applicable in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Firm’s Lawyers Ranked in Chambers Global 2018
- Digitization of Kenya’s Land Transactions and Processes
- New Rules and Regulations Governing Land Registration, and Extension and Renewal of Leases await Parliamentary Approval
- Public-Private Partnerships in Power Transmission in Africa
- African Economic Outlook 2017
- Foresight Africa