The annual African Economic Outlook (AEO) monitors the continent’s state of affairs using a collaborative approach. The AEO assesses the recent economic and social situation in Africa, projects likely developments for the near future and explores a special theme on the structure of African economies. The AEO 2017, the 16th edition, examines entrepreneurship and industrialisation in Africa. The report results from a unique partnership between three international organisations: the African Development Bank, the OECD Development Centre and the United Nations Development Programme.
- New Rules and Regulations Governing Land Registration, and Extension and Renewal of Leases await Parliamentary Approval
- Public-Private Partnerships in Power Transmission in Africa
- African Economic Outlook 2017
- Foresight Africa
- Kenya’s Energy Regulatory Commission Ramps Up Efforts to Ensure Compliance with Solar Water Heating Regulations
- Breaking Down Barriers : Unlocking Africa’s Potential Through Vigorous Competition Policy