- Project finance
- Public finance
- Policy and legislative drafting
- Post-graduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law, Kenya
- Masters in Development Studies – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Undergraduate degree in Law (LLB) – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Advocate, High Court of Kenya
Linda Khakali works in the Project Finance, Public Finance, M&A and Policy & Legislative practices. She has advised county governments and state owned enterprises in various transactions in the infrastructure sector as well as the Firm’s private sector clients in the Manufacturing, Energy, Infrastructure and Oil & Gas sectors.She has also advised on international treaties and draft legislation with a special focus on Energy, Mining and Public Finance Sectors.
Linda holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree and a Masters (MA) in Development Studies from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in South Africa. She is a member of the Law Society of Kenya.