The Firm’s dispute resolution practice is focusses on commercial disputes arising in the life cycle of their various transactions. Where litigation can be avoided, we support clients in understanding the various alternative dispute resolution mechanisms available to them.
The Firm provides continuous support when disputes appear to be a likely eventuality and guide them in navigating through pre-contentious negotiations with a view to arriving at Settlement and Release Agreements before getting into arbitration, litigation or ADR proceedings.
- Representing a Client in the energy sector in proceedings before the tax tribunal and settling the same through ADR.
- Representing a state-owned corporation in garnishee proceedings before the High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Representing a state-owned corporation in a constitutional petition in respect of the transfer of functions between national and state corporations.
- Representing a Client in arbitration proceedings in respect of a real estate investment transaction.
- Representing a Client in collection proceedings and negotiating a settlement agreement through court annexed Mediation